Tzaziki is like ketchup for me – I put it on everything and anything during the summer. BBQ, veggies, chips – no matter what I’m eating, I love Tzaziki as a dip & a bit of flavor. Even though the Greeks make it the best, I tried to make my own today. And I have to say, it tasted prettyyyy good!
- 3 Greek Yogurts (depending on how much you want to make)
- 2 seedless cucumbers
1. Slice up cucumbers and drain all of the water from the cucumbers
2. Take the Greek yogurt out of the fridge and scoop them into a bowl (mix the yogurt before putting it into a bowl)
4. Chop up the mint into fine pieces
4. Squeeze the Garlic into the Yogurt bowl
5. Mix the dill and mint into the yogurt bowl and squeeze half a lemon
6. Flatten the dip out and top it off with an olive and piece of mint!