Now that fall is officially here, I’m excited to wrap myself up in printed scarves, stomp around in boots & booties and snuggle up in comfy sweaters. The weather has been crisp in New York but not cold enough to wear tights which I’d like to hold off for a bit longer! Halloween is also around the corner which is my favorite crafty holiday – I have a few costume ideas for this year, so we shall see what happens.Here is a list of Fall things I’d love to do this year:
1. Learn how to make apple cider & apple cider donuts
2. Rent a cabin in upstate NY for a weekend
3. Put together a fall colored flower bouquet
4. Master how to make a good soup (any recipe suggestions?)
5. Host a fall cocktail party
6. Test a fall season lip color
7. Go to a football game & tailgate
8. Invest in one piece of “must have” fall item
9. Wine tasting at a vinyard surrounded by leaves
10. Find a new fall running route in NYC PS. See my summer to do list here!
*All images taken by Natasha for c’est moi natasha.